6.03.2004

This morning...

I woke up with an umbrella on my back... I slept on an umbrella.. weird, right? And, the thing is, I'd swear that the umbrella was on the chair before I went to sleep... I would swear that I saw it there before falling asleep...

It's been a long week... despite the fact that the work week didn't begin until Tuesday... Anyways...

Clue and Cyrano de Bergerac arrived in the mail yesterday... both are of course amazing. I recommend Clue for a good time fun, and Cyrano de Bergerac (w/Gérard Depardieu) if you're looking for a loverly film to watch.

Tomorrow, I will be going to work... then to Rochester with Joe for some dinner and a movie... which movie? you might ask... Well, DUH... Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban... in IMAX... truly... it will be interesting...

Anywho...

It's been a long day... because I have a stiff neck due to the whole sleeping on the umbrella business...

Jenn is staying over tonight b/c Chris' new roommates were moving in ... and Deb is apparently no where to be found at the moment... regardless...

Well, I am going to hit the sack early tonight... whee...

Too tired... go figure....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home